Audio recordings of five plenary sessions are now available, hosted at Backdoor Broadcasting. Whether you missed the whole conference, just one session, or the last half of an important note,* these recordings are for you. Many thanks to our speakers for their permission to record sessions. We hope you enjoy!
1. Peter Holland (Notre Dame): Haunting Shakespeare or King Lear Meets Alice
2. Katherine Duncan-Jones (Oxford): Thriving by Foolery: Comical Letters Addressed to Serious People, 1585-1612
3. Deborah Shaw (RSC) in conversation with Michael Dobson (Shakespeare Institute)
4. René Weis (UCL): Romeo and Juliet and the Shapes of Time
5. Paul Menzer (Mary Baldwin): Shakespeare, Anecdotally
*or if you just can’t get enough BritGrad
[Photo credit: Jon Harvey.]