With a few weeks to go until the conference, the BritGrad committee would like to remind everyone planning to attend this year of a wonderful travel bursary opportunity offered by the Lizz Ketterer Trust:
A total of four awards are available this year:
- 2 x bursaries of £50 for students within the UK
- 1 x bursary of £100 for a student travelling from within the rest of the EU
- 1 x bursary of £200 for a student travelling from outside of the EU
To apply, you must:
- Be a full-time or part-time postgraduate student
- Be presenting a paper at the BritGrad 2017 conference
- Be attending the full duration of the 3-day conference
- Have submitted a completed Registration Form
- Send a completed Travel Bursary Application form and a copy of the 200-word abstract of the proposed paper to the BritGrad Committee before 22 May 2017 to:
email@example.com (RE: Treasurer – BritGrad Bursary Application)
BritGrad Travel Bursary Application
The Shakespeare Institute
Please note: your application will not be considered without the required supporting documents. Please ensure that your attached abstract does not exceed 200 words in length.
Any enquiries regarding applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (RE: Treasurer – Bursary Application Enquiry).