In conjunction with the Lizz Ketterer Trust, the British Graduate Shakespeare Conference is pleased to offer four competitive travel bursaries for students attending the 2016 conference.
A total of four awards are available this year:
- 2 x bursaries of £50 for students within the UK
- 1 x bursary of £100 for a student travelling from within the rest of the EU
- 1 x bursary of £200 for a student travelling from outside of the EU
To apply, you must:
- Be a full-time or part-time postgraduate student
- Be presenting a paper at the BritGrad 2016 conference
- Be attending the full duration of the 3-day conference
- Have submitted a completed Registration Form
- Send a completed Travel Bursary Application form and a copy of the 200-word abstract of the proposed paper to the BritGrad Committee before 19 May 2017 to:
email@example.com (RE: Treasurer – BritGrad Bursary Application)
BritGrad Travel Bursary Application
The Shakespeare Institute
Please note: your application will not be considered without the required supporting documents. Please ensure that your attached abstract does not exceed 200 words in length.
Any enquiries regarding applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (RE: Treasurer – Bursary Application Enquiry).