A series of AHRC-funded studentships, both at the Masters and Doctoral level, are available at the University of Roehampton. There are opportunities for funding in Early Modern programs supervised by the likes of Andy Kesson, Clare McManus, and Jane Kinglsey-Smith. You have until February 19th 2014 to apply, and all the details are available here.
…at one of these fine institutions!
University of Sheffield
- Offering two De Velling Willis Fellowships to work in any area within the Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Fixed term for 2 years
- Pay £37,012 – £44,166 per annum pro-rata
- Reference number: UOS003892
- Application Deadline: 17 February 2012
Birkbeck College, University of London
- Lecturer in Renaissance Theatre and Drama, in the Department of English and Humanities
- Open ended (permanent) position
- Pay £33,966 per annum pro-rata, inclusive of London Allowance
- Reference number: 10615
- Application Deadline: 20 February 2012
Queen’s University Belfast
[From time to time we’ll post about work opportunities that may be useful for BritGradders. If you have posts to advertise, leave a comment, or send us a message, and we’ll help you spread the word.]